חיים בנדר

עמוד

התגובות שלי בפורום

מוצגות 4 תגובות – 16 עד 19 (מתוך 19 סה״כ)
  • מאת
    תגובות
  • בתגובה ל: אחרי קריאת הקוד … #79573
    חיים בנדר
    משתתף

כותרת: אוד דגובה
    The brute atack or watever you call it took me 5 mins to do max. I used vb because it is the most simplest language to me to write a 5 min program ( In c++ it would take me about 20 mins).

And I am working on 4 big project right know:

1) Working on my second version of my pop3, smpt, and haim code (simulare to ASP but faster and mine!) server. So I can read my email using a web browser not a client. cuz my first smpt pop3 server are only that and they do not support asp or php or an other server side script.

2) A remote program simulare to remote desctop connection found on windows xp and 2000.

3) A fisiks program studying the deployment of heat on a solid 3d surface.

4) A job on rentacoder.com . (Wich I recomend coders to visit)

And here are the languges I know: c, c++ , php, asp , visual basic, visual c++, pascal and I am currently in the learning prossess of delphi .

The resone I didnt get a normal score at the test is that I dont know Assembler.

After you heard what I know I am open to sujestions on what I sould learn or do.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Best Regards,
    Haim Bender.

בתגובה ל: אחרי קריאת הקוד … #79568
    חיים בנדר
    משתתף

כותרת: תגובה
    2 things:

1) I dont think that I "overloded the server" in maximum I cuzed it 2 send 4 * ( 4 * 100) * 1 kb of data witch is about 1.6 mb I thing every server should be able to handle that espesialy an "ALADIN" server witch talk about there realy good "protection" system. There FTP server acceps 10 tries per second in a brute force attack even my server only lets a brute force atack 1 try per second and I am 14 years old for crying out loud!.

2) I am very deeply sorry for even the slightest problem that I cuzed, I was only tring to do some good and help people answer there questions about the tests.

Best Regards,
    Haim Bender.

בתגובה ל: תגיד חיים השתתפת בתחרות? #79567
    חיים בנדר
    משתתף

כותרת: כן

בתגובה ל: אההה לא שווה… #79564
    חיים בנדר
    משתתף

כותרת: הקונות שלי
    I was only intrested to know if someone has done this thing before because I wonderd why would´nt anyone do this in 3 years, after all this is a site for people that are good at computers.
    And also I was intrested in how would people react to my posting.

And 3 more things:

1) If you dont want the answers do not read them!.
    2) The answers are 100 persent correct I can garanty you that.
    3) If you want the source code to the program just send me an email.

Haim Bender.

מוצגות 4 תגובות – 16 עד 19 (מתוך 19 סה״כ)